sss sss

hey, i won't pick on you anymore

cos youre obviously just a kid, and over the years you've started with the letter 'B' and started to make randomness like this. It is sort of funny, but hey, you made these about 4 years ago, so why don't you try again now?

Killing Spree III Killing Spree III

great music

I love how in fiction you can make things come true! I mean, in real life a teenager wouldn't kill all them people. this gets better every episode, I need to see episode 4 now!

Killing Spree II Killing Spree II

better than the first

the 3D and slow-mo effects are fantastic! is the guy with the baseball cap supposed to not die or something cos he's really skilled with fighting now. the bit where he throws an arm at one of the people guarding the door is sick, but I like violence, so that's good.

Gar@RRfG@KeerrFFjj@@@@@@@ Gar@RRfG@KeerrFFjj@@@@@@@

weird

that looked like it was from a ps1 game called Vib Ribbon. This isn't really what I expected from clocks. Anyway, some people like weird films, and I'm one of them.

Stick Figure Penalty Stick Figure Penalty

great movie

I'm glad I like gore. This is really good dude! Make more please, I'm dying to see more stick flash from you!

Jak 3: Gold Edition Jak 3: Gold Edition

wow

this must be the best adventure game on the net, not just newgrounds, since it has all the key elements of a good adventuregame. the walking, jumping, weapons, vehicles etc. etc. the cutscenes were good as well - your drawing of Jak was great. i just think the graphics could be a little bit better in the game. very good overall.

Cyan