Gar@RRfG@KeerrFFjj@@@@@@@ Gar@RRfG@KeerrFFjj@@@@@@@

weird

that looked like it was from a ps1 game called Vib Ribbon. This isn't really what I expected from clocks. Anyway, some people like weird films, and I'm one of them.

Stick Figure Penalty Stick Figure Penalty

great movie

I'm glad I like gore. This is really good dude! Make more please, I'm dying to see more stick flash from you!

Jak 3: Gold Edition Jak 3: Gold Edition

wow

this must be the best adventure game on the net, not just newgrounds, since it has all the key elements of a good adventuregame. the walking, jumping, weapons, vehicles etc. etc. the cutscenes were good as well - your drawing of Jak was great. i just think the graphics could be a little bit better in the game. very good overall.

Cyan

Deluxe Diams Deluxe Diams

This rocks!!!

I struggle 2 give u any advice 4 this. Thanks 4 the protection point! :P

Painting Tutorial Painting Tutorial

cool

u have helped me a lot and i reckon u r 1 of the best tut writers on NG. By the way cheerz 4 the stop() help.

liam responds:

Thanks and no problem :P

Ultimate Game Tutorial Ultimate Game Tutorial

i don't understand

i copied your stop(); you put as the response u gave 2 JoeYoshi and pasted it on the top of the panel, it doesn't work. After that I thought and put it on the bottom of the panel, but it still won't work. I have copied all the words that were on your action script panel in the tutorial, but a split second after I press play, it goes back 2 the start. What do I do?

liam responds:

You must copy and paste the stop(); code into the AS panel of the frame you want to stop. If you have done this, send the flash file (.fla) to my e-mail address (deadsim2 @ gmail.com without space) and I'll try and find the problem.