sss sss

hey, i won't pick on you anymore

cos youre obviously just a kid, and over the years you've started with the letter 'B' and started to make randomness like this. It is sort of funny, but hey, you made these about 4 years ago, so why don't you try again now?

Killing Spree III Killing Spree III

great music

I love how in fiction you can make things come true! I mean, in real life a teenager wouldn't kill all them people. this gets better every episode, I need to see episode 4 now!

Killing Spree II Killing Spree II

better than the first

the 3D and slow-mo effects are fantastic! is the guy with the baseball cap supposed to not die or something cos he's really skilled with fighting now. the bit where he throws an arm at one of the people guarding the door is sick, but I like violence, so that's good.

Killing Spree I Killing Spree I

great work

i saw this after my friend told me how good it was and i agree with him. i'm making a film like this too. it's where someone kills loads of other things for no apparent reason. anyway, i'm gonna watch the 2nd. that gypsy's voice is funny too.

A Ki10 Cartoon A Ki10 Cartoon

guesswho123

youre right. I've seen much better flash than this blammed.
Strawberry, this is a 1 fps movie with 4 frames in it. That loops. Hold SHIFT when you make a circle, because ki10 had a hand bigger than the other. If you hold SHIFT, the circle will be perfectly straight. I've had a flash trial and I know what I'm talking about.
Try to make a background too. Leaving it white will almost always get your movie blammed.
I have a question for you though.

Who is ki10 and why do you hate him?

A A

*sigh*

I don't understand why movies like this pass judgment while much better movies get blammed. I mean, it's a letter. Anyone in the world could do better! Please. Stop tributing to SBC with letters. We all know the alphabet.

If youre REALLY struggling to make a good flash, then go watch _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_. It will help. If it doesn't, then I'll punch myself. Hard.

BB BB

I don't feel in a very good mood

That's because I've seen bad flash after bad flash after bad flash, most of them I haven't reviewed. I see that you're trying to make Strawberry Clock's movie 'B' better by putting 2 B's, but it isn't gonna work. The only reason I show some respect for Strawberry Clock and B is that it started the Clocks, some of them which are very good animators. If it wasnt for that, it would have been the worst flash ever. Please, don't tribute to another movie with some letters, put some effort into it and watch tutorials. Clocks worship Strawberry Clock and B. So put a little more effort into it next time. Please.

Stick Figure Penalty: C2 Stick Figure Penalty: C2

Make Stick Figure Penalty Chamber 3!

This whole series is awesome! You deserve a pat on the back. This is the best movie I've seen since Halo: Armageddon!

The Battlefield IV The Battlefield IV

That was so cool

I love your movies. I just love them. Hardly anyone can make flash this good. I would give you advice, like I do most of the time to users, but you don't need it. This is the best stick death movie. Ever.

Beast Boi Pt.2 Beast Boi Pt.2

same as the last 1

a lot of people think SBC is king of the portal, but I think youre the king of luckiness (not sure if its a word or not). *adds to favourites*. oh and, consider yourself VERY lucky that I gave u 10. I like u in terms of luckiness, thats why youre in my favourites.

ViceFullbuster responds:

Ouch! HOTNESS! It is the overheat!